- You can henge into anything you want.
- You need higher levels to change mass -- same levels of mass scaling as kawarimi (5% per level in the technique, capped at 99.8%)
- When in object form you cannot do self-directed movement. i.e., you can't turn into a kunai and throw yourself.
- You have the senses of your new form, or hearing + touch if it has no sense organs
- At levels 1-19 you are limited to min(your sense, the sense of your henged form). You can become a blind kunai and throw yourself.
- The new form is as tough as the henge. A steel cannonball is as strong as your henge, not as strong as steel.
- Material leaving your body dissolves into chakra. This includes venom, blood, etc.
- Henging to or from a form when you're in a space where there isn't enough room will kill you.
- Henging into a non-solid (liquid, gas, etc) will kill you.
- You need a human chakra system to do techniques. Objects can't do techniques.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.